Can taking fertyl super on the first day of menstruation cause health concerns ?

hello, I was given fertyl super and doctor asked me to take it from the 2nd day, however i took it on the first day of my periods itself will that be a problem?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I always advice patients to take their drugs exactly as prescribed by their physicians. Please, always try an follow your doctors prescription closely.

Fertyl super is often taken from the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for 5days. I don't understand exactly why you were rather asked to start on the 2nd day. Please, check with your doctor and make sure it was prescribed as intended or whether there is a problem of communication.

Finally, taking it on the first day of menstruation has no adverse effects on health. It may simply not achieve the desired effects.

I hope you find this helpful and provides enough information for you to make and informed decision on how to tackle this. Thank you so much for having used our services and we do hope to see you next time if need be. I wish you good health.

Dr. Ivo Ditah, MD.