Can taking Pregnyl instead of Diane help reduce my testosterone as I've PCOD and want to conceive ?

hi i was trying for the baby for last 1 year, after having some tests done i was diagnosed with PCO in the right ovary . in my left ovary follicle size is around 18mm on the 15th day doctor advised me either to take pregnyl on the same day and duphaston or first treat the pco with DIANE35 and then try for the baby. I went with Diane 35 option. Before taking diane my testosterones was 0.84 but after taking the medication when it was tested now it was 1.5. I m really worried . I have my regular periods even before taking Diane. I want to ask that why it got high even after taking medication and if now I go for pregnyl Will there be any issues?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011