Can tablet prescribed to get regular periods ensure regularity as I trying for pregnancy ?

I had irregular periods till feb 2011 i used tablets to get my periods as per the doc advice Doc advised me not to take any more tablets due to my health From then i got the periods almost properly 38days 35days 30days 33days July 3rd was my LMP Due you think my periods are regular now I am trying to get pregnant Nothing good has happened till now Any advice I had irregular periods, till feb 2011. I used tablets to get my periods as per the doc advice. Doc advised me not to take any more tablets due to my health. From then i got the periods almost properly. 38days, 35days, 30days, 33days. July 3rd was my LMP. Due you think my periods are regular now. I am trying to get pregnant. Nothing good has happened till now. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011