Can t sleep at night. Tried Ambien, Tramazepam and Lunesta. Suggestions?

I am past menopause. Can't sleep at night. Have tried Ambien (but my doctor says it shouldn't be used for long periods of time) tried Tramazepam (it's a wonderful sleeper but my doctor won't renew it because he says it should used for long periods of time) tried Lunesta (but I get to sleep and wake up 4 hours later) and I truly need to sleep. I think I need a new doctor. I live in the Milwaukee area. Went to two sleep studies and they recommend hypnosis...I work in hospitals and need my rest I don't need hypnosis. Recommend someone who can help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013