Can supplements help in weight gain ? What are the merits and demerits of weight gain supplements ?

Hello Doctor, My query is, I m 20 years of age and a bit skinny/slim with the weight of just 62kgs and height around 6 ft. I eat more and drink lot of water to build up muscles and chest ,sometimes I do workout as well, but it has no effect on me. I m doing the same from last 2 years but of no use. please suggest me how do I achieve my goal? Is there any effect of studies/stress on it? Should I proceed for suplements instead of doing this? If I take suplements then what are the merits & demerits of it? please help Doctor .
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011