Can sunburns be caused even after being out for short durations ?

Hello! I woke up this morning with a very red shoulder on one side (my right side) the other side is not as bad but is red a bit! On my left side I can even see the strap mark from my bra....The problem is though, I was never outside uncovered...I was in the car for about 45 minutes with a long sleeve shirt on and outside maybe 10 minutes max in the evening...Is it possible I got sunburned even though I was never in direct sunlight? or should I be concerned its something else? I am 28 years old, 5 3 and 106 real medical history except for the fact that Ive been having major problems lately that have yet to be diagnosed ( respiratory as well as my heart , panic attacks etc) Thanks for any insight you can give me
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011