Can stretching exercise help to grow height or any other medications available for the same ?

hello...Doc. im Danny,, 31 yrs. old 5 3 hiegth, 68 kgs.... I have been stretching almost 10 years... I started streching exercise at age 21..... Is there a posible to increase my height?.... What shall I do? Is there a medicine to solve my problem? tnx.... thank you for online wbsite... God bless...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is 100% no chance of increasing height by exercise or any sort of products after age of 21 years. You need to work on other aspects of your health. You can try losing weight which will bring you a good physique, also join a Gym and make good muscular development to add to your personality. If you want you can wear heel raise inside your shoes to appear taller and wear clothes with stripes to appear taller as well. Eat healthy, exercise regularly, avoid putting on weight which will make you appear shorter.