Can stress affect erection and sexual life ?

I am married and have been with my wife for 10 years. We have had a good sexual relationship till about 7 months ago. Although I love sex and want it, it seems that I do not get turned on and can go without it indefenitely. It also seems that once I have an errection, it dies on me once my mind gets distracted. Other times, we can go with it for hours. Is this stress related and what can I do to get a normal sexual relationship going again?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Hi,Johan,thanks for query.Your guess is right.You must be having some stress.It is always told that sex lies between ears not legs.Please try relaxation techniques,talk to your partner and try to solve it.At times some monotonus act can lead to some boredom and loss of interest in partner,so always try to do something new.Try to sex in morning instead of night,in morning the levels of male hormones are high so that you will feel more comfortable.Also look for your weight,blood pressure,lipid profile also.

wishing you good health.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u need to be calm and cool
u have psychological problem only
better to consult doctor
do regular exercise and yoga
eat more fruits and green veg