Can stopping the birth control pill show pregnancy like symptoms ?

I have been on the pill for two years and last December,and the day I got my period I stopped the pill.I am 26 and I am trying to fall pregnant .I have no problems with getting my periods and i my cycle is normal,which is a 28 day cycle and as always been that way since i stopped the pill and so is my ovulating.But I seem to feel like I am pregnant since I stopped the pill.Back aches ,wanting to throw up and headches heart burn and dizzyness.But since last week its been happening only in the morning and night.I took a pregnancy test and it shows negitive.So could it be cause I stopped the pill or I am pregnant and it just aint showing yet? Thanks Kind Regrads
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011