Can stomach cramps mean pregnancy from sex a week ago?

Hi, I m a sixteen year old female. I ve been having severe stomachs pain, that s been coming and going for the last two days. I don t know what it is. I thought that I could possible be pregnant but the last time I had sex was almost a week ago. I m assuming that It s to soon to tell. Can someone please give me some advice
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Yes its too soon to tell, just a week after unprotected sex.
You need to take a pregnancy test if you skip your period.
When was your last period ?
Stomach cramps can indicate an approaching period.
It can mean a stomach infection ( bug ) from something you ate or drank that was not appropriate or did not suit you.
Please write in with more details at -