Can spotting and pain during periods last month and delay now be signs of pregnancy ?

Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or what could it be? Hi, i was 3 days late for my period this month, then when i got it, it was just brownish spotting for 4 days, and then started as a normal period on the 4th day, and now it is the 5th day and still looks quite heavy. Normally i Dont have any pain during periods but this time i keep getting abdomanal pain and bad nausia, and dizzyNess with no energy. Also I ve being having black poo. What could all this mean? Could it be a sign of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011