Can sperms inserted through hands make me pregnant? Taken Ipill. What can I do?

i am confuse becuz i didnt had sex with my bf .her penis is naked and an transparet ,clean fluid is at d tip so i touch it ,remove with my finger 1or 2 times then with cloths ,so after sum time .my bf want so put finger in my vagina so i hold her finger and put slightly inside my vagina .then evry ths ok .but after 1 day on 25th,oct,2012 i realize i put finger inside after touching that fluid . so plz help me dnt no it carrys sperm or not .i thk that fluid is pre cum . do i get prgnt with this or not ? :( that day it ws my 1fst dy of mensuration . i take 1 i pill test after 46 hr .and the i pill test result confusing it show t line very light and c dark . so i wnt to conduct another test . if its same positive then i take i pill ,i scared it cause a lot prolmb and what if i pill also dont wrks . plz tell me in tht way do i get pregnt . with that fluid might be per cum ,its not dark milk colour . and i put my finger in vagina after few 10,15mins.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012