Can sperm count decrease or Fallopian tubes get blocked suddenly ?

Hii.. I was pregnant on April 2010.But in June 2010 I have to undergo abortion because heart beat of the featus has stopped.After that we took a break of six months as per Doc advice. Now we are trying for a baby from Jan 2011,but I am still not pregnant. Doc has monitoried by ovulation by giving Fertyl tab in March and Letrozole in April.I am ovulating properly.We have not done sperm test yet. Can you please guide us what wsa tha possible cause of not getting pregnant? First time I got pregnant naturally.Is it possible that after that sperm coun may have decreased ot may fallopian tube may have blocked please guide.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011