Can speed height medicine increase height?

I stay in india. I wanna increase my height . I am only five feet and three inches tall only. I am physically very much fit and am a vegetarian . Will i use speed height medicine to do it?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Dear Friend

We would like to know
1.What is your age and sex.
2.What about height of your parents.

Do you have any other medical illnes?

Height increases till a age, then it stops increasing.

If you don.t have any medical problems, i would not suggest you any medicine for that. Some people try hormones, but trust me interfering with hormones of your body can be serious.

If you are female with normal menstrual cycles, its unlikely that you have any problme.

If you are a male with no problems, you can just get your thyroid test done, however its unlikely to be a cause.

I would suggest you to get us again with your details, We will try to find out if if have some medical problem.

Stay away from Newspaper & TV adverstisemnts claiming to increase your height
"Stature doesnt make difference, Acts does."

Dr Anshul , M.D.
General Surgeon Dr. Praveen Padasali's  Response
hello ,
the location is not related to increase in height. As the increase in height can be related to ur age , genetics and stature of ur parents all influence ur height. If u r younger u can increase in ur height by having regular exercise and no medications help u in increasing ur height. Have a well balanced diet consists of vitamins and proteins help to increase in height if u are young below 18 yrs