Can somebody make himself get diabetes or hypoglycemia ?

I don t want it I just want to know
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Not having timely food. Can lead to hypoglycaemia.

Getting diabetes- I think you need to try hard for this. It has got so many risk factors, if you go on to have all of them. Still you shall not end up having diabetes.
  Anonymous's Response

You cannot make yourself get diabetes just like that. It has multifactorial causes. So we cannot say what factor might cause for you. Diabetes, can come to you specially if you already have a family history that predisposes you to it. A sedentary life with a poor diet, or being overweight can contribute to acquiring Type II Diabetes. As far as hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar is concerned. Just by skipping a meal your blood sugar can come down to hypoglycemic levels. But do not try this, sometimes it can cause complications.

i am hypoglycemic and i want to know if i can lose weight and i also need to know what foods to eat