Thanks for your query.
* Intake of so many medicines can produce numerous side effects; further interaction with each other will also result in respective efficacy.
* Side effects of medicines:-
- Aspirin = bleeding tendency, stomach ulcers, kidney damage
- Glucophage = Anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, wt loss
- Lexapro = Gastric disturbances; increased/decreased appetite; anxiety, restlessness, abnormal dreams, drowsiness.
- Tenormin = Cold extremities, fatigue, intestinal disturbances, slow heart rate
- Prilosec = headache, abdominal pain
, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and flatulence.
- Morphine = addiction, drowsiness, confusion.
- Trazadone = Drowsiness, dizziness, restlessness, confusional state, headache, nausea, vomiting, weakness, weight loss, dry mouth, constipation
- Lamotrigine = Skin eruptions usually, nausea, headache, tiredness, dizziness, ataxia, irritability/aggression, tremor, confusion.
- Seroquel = increased sleep, dry mouth, asthenia, constipation, abdominal pain and weight gain
- Buspirone = Dizziness, nausea, headache, nervousness, lightheadedness
, excitement, sleep disturbances, chest pain, nasal congestion
, sore throat.
Other medicines are supplements. Levothyroxine
is thyroid hormone used in hypothyroidism
. They have no significant side effects.
Dr. Rakesh Karanwal