Can some medicine be taken to avoid the cramps during menstrual cycle ?

Age: 13; Height: 5 2; Weight: 91; Medical History: Appendicitis I am my period and I started yesterday, its not my first time but it was the worst pain I have ever had while on my period. I have been taking 2 advils every 4 hours and I know its not good for me but I don t know when to stop because I don t want to take any chances for the pain to come back. Can you maybe recommend me using a medicine thats better for me or something? I also forgot to mention that I had diarhia the day before I had my period and I vomited yesterday because it was hurting so bad. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011