Can snorting pills cause throat irritation with suicidal pain ?

Hi my name is AAAA ,and my brother is 20 years old and on pain management for regional pain syndrome ,well hes been complaining of severe throat pain for 6 months and no doctors can find out what it is,theyve done cultures and blood tests and nothing came back.but i know he snorts oxycodones and possibly morphine tablets hes always blowing his nose and when he runs out of pills his throat pain suddenly returns,so my question is can snorting pills cause such throat irritation that hes in suicidal pain?or is he just lying to get more pills?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012