Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Can smoke lead to dizziness, nausea? Can it be carbon monoxide poisoning, heart attack or asthma attack?

The blower motor on my husbands car began burning and melting as we were driving in it today, about 2.5 hours ago. His side of his window doesnt roll down , but , we did pull over and I had to get out , as the smoke was filling up in the car, even with my window down, and I could barely tolerate the smell and smoke even having my head out of my own window. My husband decided we d drive to the nearest gas station, (About 2 miles away ) and again, the car filled with toxic , awful smelling fumes and smoke...I kept my head out , gasping for fresh air, though I could barely tolerate even that my husband was directly in the fumes and smoke, breathing it in, with his window up. After we disconnected the blower motor (it took almost 45 minutes just for it to cool down, we drove the rest of the way home, and he went off to work. He called me from work about 15 mins ago, asking me if I felt sick. I m not. He said he s shaky, nauseous, jittery, dizzy, and just feels weird all together. (He mentioned feeling like he had to vomit ). I m trying to get some answers online as to whether or not he has some kind of carbon monoxide poisoning , or if the toxic fumes are wreaking havoc in his blood , and perhaps his organs his organs...slowly. I m concerned about a potential heart attack , or an asthma attack. (He had been diagnosed with having asthma years ago, but he doesn t see a doctor regularly for it, and we aren t even sure he truly has it. Another important piece of information: My husband donated one of his kidneys to his brother approximately 3 or 4 months ago. Please help asap. He s at work now, and for him to call me with a health concern regarding himself is very very rare. So, he must really be feeling odd. Maybe you can call me?) 608-235-5991 Thank you very much for this opportunity to ask you. As I await an answer, I ll call poison control.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
there is no need to be paniky
if there is little bit exposure to CO
it will be removed
you need to have hydrotherapy and oxy therapy
you go in fesh air environment for taking fresh air for 2 hours daily
warm water to get out of so called toxic seffects
lot of water and vomit ios good way to throw out toxic compounds
one kidney no problem
it will be out after oxytherapy and hydrotherapy
no medicine
if anything you can ask again throuh this website or mail in my profile on healthcare magic .com
Answered: Sat, 29 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor