Can sitting for long hours at a computer cause chest pains and severe back pains ? What posture will help alleviate these pains ?

Am 37yrs old,5ft 4inch tall,72kgm.a mother of 2 kids, ve bn having pains for sometime now @ d back of my right side which also affects my chest .ve bn working wt computer for about 15yrs now,I am responsible for processing of customers invoices.went to see doctor last month and ws told d pain is caused by d nature of work I do.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
try out hot water fomentation twice a day.
consult a physio
try out these simple exercises. static back and static abs
physio modalities will help you. back mobilisation by trained physio.
follow these simple precautions:
use a lumbar roll behind you lower back while sitting.
avoid bending with your back rounded in order to pick up anything from ground.squat with ur knees and then pick up.
while standing for long place one leg over a stool.
when getting up from lying position turn on one side and then get up