Can sinus problem affect the breathing ?

I Face trouble in breathing. Is There Any Solution? Is This Projection Due To Problem With sinus?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Krishnadas... consult your doctor . let him examine exactly whats the problem..
as u r facing trouble in breathing.. yes the projection can be due to deviated septum or sinus.. god bless..
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.You need to see an ent surgeon and need to get an sinus X-ray done.Because difficulty in breathing could be due to mechanical obstruction of some kind may be bone or something else which only can be diagnose after examination.ok buy