Can short term memory loss create problem to vision?

I hit my head by falling forward and striking my head against a brick building at my hairline about in 2003, shortly after that I have experienced increasing short term memory loss. I had 2 black eyes for seral weeks. Could this be the cause of my short term memory loss??
Asked On : Sun, 8 Sep 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
You had head injury.MRI ofbrain istobedone toasses brain injury. Neurologist tobe consulted for opinion and advise on memory loss and and brain injury. black eye can be related tohead injury. Vision to be recorded. If it is normal then , it is neurological problem. itis tobe managed by neurologist.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.