Can semen transfer through smooching?

i just tasted my bf s sperm ... den after 2-3 mins we smooched nd den after 2 mins he licked d area above my vagina ..means the clitoris part..... i m worried that whether dere is any chance dat d semen has transferred through d described process inside... i m very tensed.. is there any need to worry? i mean is there any chance of me getting pregnant? should i take ipill? what effect will it have on me if i take ipill without having sex? please kindly answer... my age is17.. height 5 feet .... nd i have low pressure.....
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Well, i suppose you had unprotected intercourse, even the ejaculation has been out side. I tell you one thing that the first few drops of semen may be sufficient to cause a pregnancy even though the ejaculation is out side.Now the whether the long process that you have described can cause pregnancy or not is difficult to tell since no studies have been made regarding that.But i dont think that can cause a pregnancy.
Regarding i-pill use ,i think it has not much of deleterious effect, if you take it though the major part of ejaculation is outside.Rather since you are a teen aged girl ,i think you should take it if you had a unprotected intercourse.I would advice you to be careful henceforth.
good luck bye, TAKE CARE