Can rheumatoid arthritis medication cause a surge in TSH levels ? What are the side-effects of taking thyroxine ?

hello...hi..i want some advice from you..about my 24 years old...2 years ago..i get a some diseases .. rheumatoid arthritis already cure after i take some prednisolone..and some stemcell...then starting february...i check again my blood test and that showed my TSH more than the range...and the same time i also depress with my working that is 1 of a causes my TSH more than normal..i also already seen the dr...then my dr. already give the thyroxine medication..50 mcg...after i take...i feel anxiety.. chest pain ...and loss want to ask can i solve my problem?most probably i also get depression ...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011