Can regular shaving of the vagina cause pus filled bumps and what is the reason for white discharge?

Ok. So I shave regularly on my vagina. I stopped for a few days to try and grow out my hair but usually when I do this, one or two hair follicles become red and bumpish like. So, I shaved the hair off because I did not want this happening. So one of the bumps never went away and gradually got bigger. It had like a purple look to it. I squeezed it and a brown puss came out. I am worried. I am 15 years old and also, I regularly get white discharge. My periods are also funky, they usually last 2 weeks. Can you help? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 23 Dec 2013