Can pseudocholinesterase deficiency amplify the effects of alcohol on the liver?

Is there any evidence , of any sort, that connects pseudocholinesterase deficiency to an inability to process alcohol? or any evidence that suggests pseudocholinesterase deficiency could amplify the effects of alcohol on the liver? I have a relative that has liver cirrhosis and claims that she was told that her pseudocholinesterase deficiency accelerated her liver problems as it caused her to not be able to process alcohol as well. I have not been allowed to talk to her doctor, but all the research I have seen on pseudocholinesterase deficiency says that it only effects the bodies ability to deal with specific drugs in anestecis. Just trying to figure out the truth.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012