Can protein and vitamin supplements create problems during sex ?

I am a married male having an affair with a married woman. She is amazing in and I am having difficulty in reaching orgasm with her. I am 48, in good shape training for triathlon. Training for me is twice a day totaling about 3 hours a day. Protein shakes , protein bars and vitamins . Is the physical activity creating problems for me, is it nerves or is there anything I can do to help reach orgasm with her?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Hello Edl,

Welcome on hcm.
As you are not able to reach orgasm specifically with this woman?
It may be due to following causes:-
1. Your environment not sex friendly.
2. You must be in hurry to do the sex so to avoid any seeing of catch fear.
3. She might be not interested in sex with you, you might be forcing her to do sex with you under some pressure.
4. There must be some causes troubling you during sex with this woman.

Act accordingly.

Thanks welcome anytime.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response

No, protein and vitamin supplements dont create problem during sex.

Best wishes.