Can primolut n tab terminate pregnancy ?

I took primolut due to 22 days continious bleeding for 7 days as priscribed by the doctor .I had unprotected sex on first 3 days during this course period. now again its bleeds is it apossibility for pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
hii welcome to health care T. primolute n not terminate pregnancy.but it maintain pregnancy,its a progesteron pills which help in maintain pregnancy.if stop the medicine then you get period because it maintain high level of hormone then sudden stop leads to fall in hormonal level result in bleeding.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There is less chance that you are pregnant because you are bleeding. If you were pregnant you would have missed your period. If you are having these problems it could be side effect of the drug which can cause irregular bleeding. Better to consut with your Doctor about this and maybe get change of medication if this causing problems for you.