Can pregnancy test help me?

I have a personal question and I can't seem to find anyone who knows the answer! Every month I start my period on time or early, never late. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Sat. January 16th. Last month I started my period on the 20th. It is now the 21st and I havent started my period. I was wondering, if I would miss my period this soon in time? and also, if by chance I was pregnant would it show up on a pregnancy test yet? If you could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010

Oh wow I just had your exact problem last month! Yes it will show up! mine showed up before I even missed my peroid. Take a digital test that you can read. Like make sure it says "yes" or "no" or "pregant" or "not pregnant" I took a first responce so thats what I would take it I were you.

Anonymous's Response

yes urine pregnancy test can show up in the time specified by you also in doubt can go for the blood sereial hcg levels measurement on two or more occasions