Can pregnancy occur without penetration ?

i had sex with my girlfriend by just rubbing penis near her vagina. would she be pregnant? does she need to take an ECP? would anything happen because after 6 days she has the date for periods?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Dec 2010
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The prostatic fluid also contains sperms so even if you rubbed your penis and there is any discharge it may lead to pregnancy so always be careful.As far as ECP is concerned she should take it as a precaution but by the time i answered she might have already had her periods but for next time you should use protection if you are to have sex.