Can pregnancy occur if I have intercourse one day before my periods are expected to start ? What causes delayed menstruation ?

hello dr,i have missed my perios by 14 days it was due on 25dec,i get 5dyas after my due date,i had sex with my husband using condoms on 24dec ,i dont wans get pregent as if now,pls suggest???i m worried about the same hello dr,i have missed my perios by 14 days it was due on 25dec,i get 5dyas after my due date,i had sex with my husband using condoms on 24dec ,i dont wans get pregent as if now,pls suggest???i m worried about the same.Awaiting for your reply
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011