Can pregnancy occur by missing birth control tablets ? When and how will menstrual cycles become regularized ?

I finished my 2nd pack of Yaz last Saturday. I was supposed to start the new pack last Sunday but due to floods in our area I wasn t able to buy the pills . I missed 3 consecutive days (Sunday-Tuesday). I had my period during 3 days I missed my doses. I took the pills I missed on Wednesday 1. What will my actions do to my cycle? 2. What are the odds of me getting pregnant (I had sex when my period stopped on Wednesday)? Thanks! -Jin
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011