Can precum overflow to the base of condom. Any chance of pregnancy?

Please help. My bf & I had sex with a condom, but for some reason (sry to be graphic) ..video taped it. He didn't ejaculate, checked the condom w/ water & it was fine. Decided to watch the tape & saw a thick white fluid at the base of the condom. Likelihood of pregnancy? I just realized it is the middle of the month & I'm due for my next period in less than 2 weeks. I have been very stressed due to a loss in my family. My last period was Sept. 16th & lasted a week. I'm nervous & need reassurance that the fluid was mine & not his. Can pre-cum overflow to the base of the condom like that?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013