Can precum cause pregnancy?

Can precum/pee make her pregnant? I *** after she gave me a hand and i touched my penis top to check if really came so i touched some semen . After that i rubbed her virgina but she had underwear on and she was kinda wet. Did that made her pregnant? Two days before i touched my penis top to check if i ***, i was not, so i fingered her. Can that make her pregnant too?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
May 2013
Sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain spermatozoa.
So it is difficult to say the possibility of the pregnancy.
If the act occurred around the time of her ovulation the chances of pregnancy will increase.
So you wait till her expected date of periods. If she misses her periods better to go for pregnancy test once.