Can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy ?

Hi, my girlfriend and I were fooling around when she was fertile. I was rubbing it against her and preejaculated, However we did not actually have intercourse. She s now 2 days late with her period which is not normal for her, could she be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
sperms travel through the vaginal track and can get inside vagina even if you ejaculate out near vagina even though you don't have intercourse.If your girlfriend has missed periods then please get urine pregnancy done with first morning sample of urine.