Can pre-cum in the rectum transmit HIV? Fever an HIV symptom?

Dear Doctor Christensen, I am writing because I am very scared. On 29 Dec 2012 I had a sexual intercourse with a man. Oral sex was unsafe but without ejaculation . Anal sex was safe, I was the receptive partner, but at a certain point the condom slipped off inside my rectum . We then put on a new condom but before that this man penetrated me for some seconds without condom and i pushed him away. I have to say that this man did not ejaculate at all. On 2 January 2013 I start feeling a bit feverish and I go to a HIV clinic in central London for a rapid test knowing it was far too early. The first test (INSTI test) came out slightly positive, a second rapid test (which wasn t INSTI test) followed immediately and that was negative. A sample of blood was drawn from my arm vein and sent to the lab. The following day I was called and the nurse said it was OK. On 3 January the guy with whom I had sex tells me he s hiv+ and i start panicking....I feel anxious, i loe appetite and i start having headaches as a consequence of me not being able to sleep. On 15 January I do again the rapid test and this time was negative. I do hope the guy with whom I had sex was on therapy . I asked him but he did not answer. My questions are: 1. Can pre-cum in the rectum transmit HIV? 2. Is it possible to feel feverish as a symptom of HIV after 4 days of risk? 3. Is testing negative after 17 days reassuring? I know i have to do it after 12 weeks, but I cannot wait. I know there is a test called HIV DUO test? Is it really reliable after 28 days? Thank you Doctor in advance
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013