Can penis reduce in size due to masturbation? Why do I ejaculate early?

hii,, i am arun 24 years old. i am employed in a IT firm. i am in the habit of mastrubating from the past 5 years. i see a reduction in my penis size and also i ejaculate soon within one minute or so. also my penis is not circumsized yet. while i get excited, i found my penis s unable to expand due to the fact that the penis tip is not circumsized. any advise on this. will circumcision help me ? if so how much it ll cost in chennai. how long i have to be in hospital . also my penis size during normal days is that of a child s one. how can i increase it to normal
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012