Can partner's cholesterol medication affect low progesterone?

My husband takes cholesterol medication ...could that affect my low progesterone? I am 6-1/2 weeks pregnant and I just had my progesterone levels checked last week because at my first OB-GYN appointment there wasn t a heartbeat . My levels were checked twice - the second time after 48 hours. The first blood test came back around 5.6 or so the second test came back lower (i think like 4.5 or something). I m on a miscarriage watch , then on Tuesday they want to do another ultrasound to see if they can see movement or heartbeat. What do you suggest? Can they give me some sort of progesterone pill or something? Or would this even help? Any thoughts? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012