Can paracetamol cause an asthma attack and frequent urination ?

Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old female, 160cm tall and 55kgs. 8 years ago I was diagnosed with mild persistant asthma. Im usually on 400mcg of budesonide as maintainance but have been off it in the last 4 months due to good control, and the last time I was on prednisone was in December 2010. Lately I have been having more asthma symptoms than usual but the xopenex inhaler I am on always helps. Last night I was having mild asthma symptoms and started running a fever with joint aches and took 1000mcg Panadol extra. The asthma symptoms suddenly escalated and refused to repond to xopenex. I ended up using 7 puffs within 5 or 6 hours and they did nothing. I even tried strong coffee and steaming but it didn t work. I also got an upset stomach and frequent urination . My question is, could paracetamol cause the tough attack and all the other symptoms?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011