Can overdose of postinor cause infertility? Periods delayed. Scan confirmed not pregnant. Advice required?

Dear Dr, Hope you can help me out. I took postinor thrice in March 3012, 2 pills at the beginning of the month, and 4 pills from 25th -27th March. about 3 days later,my period came. But its was much lighter and the duration was shorter. Its 3rd June now, and I have yet to get my period since. And I am really worried that the overdose of postinor may cause infertility . I have done a scan, the dr has confirmed that im not pregnant and gave me some norethisterone (brand name : norcult) to take twice a day for 5 days. I am 30 years old, and also taking isotetrinoin tablets for my skin. I have always had regular periods up to now. Kindly appreciate your advice. Thanks lots
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012