Can overdose of Postinor cause delay in periods? Also, can precums result in pregnancy?

hi..i am 23 yrs old and newly married..i dont have much knowledge abut sex..on the 14th of this month me and my husband got intimate..just intimate, we didnot have penetration at all..we just had genital contacts for like 10 seconds..and then since i was not ready for it, i had my clothes back i had my undergarments and my pyjamas on. in the end he ejaculated on my pyjama. that was it. but i panicked because i heard abut precums. but i dont know if a precum is possible in 10 seconds. and cud i get pregnant if he came on my clothes. so i had postinor as recommended by a friend. but i had an overdose, like 6 pills in 4 days. we were intimate on my 17th day of my period cycle and today is my 27th day. i usually have early periods and this is the first time i had so many pills altogether. can overdose of this drug cause me to have a late period? can i be possibly pregnant with whatever i have said above? is my periods late because of my overdose? plz help
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012