Can ovarian cysts become malignant? Had miscarriage, taking Deviry

Hello Dr. I am 40 years old and got married in year 2009. FYI, I am a victim of endometriosis and under went two surgeries for ovarian cysts . First surgery was identifying a twisted ovary (chocolate cyst) done in Feb 2006 and underwent medication thereafter and for 1st six months i was given Zoladex Injection and thereafter took Depo Provera orally, and second surgery done in Aug 2009 again due to having multiple cyst in the right ovary one cyst was more than 5.5cm in size again I underwent medication for nearly one year....time changed and I got pregnant in Jan 2011 and my gyno was really happy to hear it as he told me that i can overcome the endometriosis. However, after two n half months i had a miscarriage and dr. was unable to disclose the reason for my miscarriage. Since then I ve been taking medication on n off for ovarian cysts. Currntly also I am having an ovaraing cyst which is more than 5.5cm and dr. prescribed Deviry 10mg twice a day for two months. My question is for having cyst in my ovaries time to time will be malignant? I am desparately wanted to have a child but due to taking these pills, I have my doubts on pregnancy too. Look foward in receiving a reply to my worry.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer