Can oral sex with my girlfriend cause digestive problems and other health problems for me ?

hello doctors, i m 20male. last night i used my tongue to had oral with my girlfriend in her reproductive area. she did not wash it first before i used my tongue, but she wipe it with wet tissue ( baby wipes) instead. my question is, is this harmful for my digestive system? or any part of the body? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.In case of oral sex,hygiene is most important thing that one needs to take care of.The act of your girl friend should not lead to any problems to you.Please be careful for next time,
wishing you good health.