Can opened Fallopian tube close naturally? What is the use of Ovigyn-D?

Doc, If there is single fallopian tube which is open which was recently opened through laparoscopy can that get closed immediately due to any natural phenomemon? During IUI is mating of sperm with egg is still carried our in fallopian tube itself or directly in uterus? In case of spem motility (A-10% + B-30% after half hour) can natural pregnancy happen or IUI must? my doc recently prescribed ovigyn-d ,could you explain the use of the same?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013