Can one continue thyroid medicines during pregnancy ?

what if i go for thyronorm 25mcg to be taken at bedtime during pregnancy? Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Hi Rabia
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, thyronorm should be taken empty stomach in morning as its absorption is good in empty stomach. if you take it after meal it cant absorbed complete. so for obtaining its hight of effect you must take it empty stomach in morning not at bad time.
is that true that antibiotics can be the cause for miss period? i had tablets like MYCLAV 625 and LAVETA for some problem and now i missed my period and it passed three weeks. I have done pregnancy test today but it negative. I m a thyroid patient having thyronorm 25 mcg. I married for 4 years and dying to have a child.i had miscarriaged last year in 2 n half month. I m 27, plz help plz.