Can neck muscles affect lymph nodes? Is swollen lymph node with fluid in ear canal a result from all the cannabis I smoke?

Hi, I m seventeen and I often smoke cannabis . I also am getting a left 20 degree curvature of my spine and straight neck fixed via chiropractic visits and exercises. I ve been having very sore muscles in the front of my neck for quite awhile, and I often confuse that discomfort with that of a swollen lymph node on the left upper side of my neck. Can neck muscles affect lymph nodes, and is my swollen lymph node with fluid in my ear canal a result from all the cannabis I smoke? Because sometimes my throat hurts really bad when I smoke; especially out of a pipe.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013