Can my wife have a normal pregnancy after a molar pregnancy ?

Hi, My wife s age is 25 and my age is 27 , at her age of 23, her first pregnancy had detected as molar pregnancy , DNC was done to abort her first pregnancy. Currently we are planning for our first baby,still now luck has not went our way. Earlier during the time of her first pregnancy her weight was 59 and now, her current weight is 64. She has continued taking Folvite (Folic acid) tablets. My wife and myself are really worried about getting our first baby? We need your sincere advise.
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011