Can my wife have a normal delivery if the mouth of her uterus is small ?

Hi , this is kapil kumar my wife got pregnency surgery on 30 oct 2010.Now 6 months period is over and during this period we were not in phy. contact with each other. Now we are having sex in full motion.The problem is that my wife is complaining a regular pain inside the body lower abdomen rift at the operated place and during sex it increases like a wound she feels alike...what may be the problem. And i want to ask another ques. about the next delivery... wetther it will be a normal or operated as doctor told my wife after her delivery that the mouth of her utrous is very small...plz consult ...
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011