Can my wife be pregnant as she hasn't got her periods since we had a pull-out method sex ?

My wife's last mensus was on 27-March, we had pull-out method of sex until 12th April, she is yet to get her period... is she pregnant? please advise. My wife s last mensus was on 27-March, we had pull-out method of sex until 12th April, she is yet to get her period... is she pregnant? please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If she has missed periods then she should confirm pregnancy by doing urine pregnancy test. Withdrawal method is not always effective. Secretion before ejaculation may contain sperms which may lead to pregnancy. Take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had sex on 12th April then it is 16th day which means it happened in the fertile period that is the time of ovulation .At this time the chances of pregnancy are high and the pull out method does have high chance of failure.So the best thing to do is to get a urine pregnancy test done on 28 th April with first morning sample of urine.If the test is negative then there is no pregnancy so you can relax.
Thanks