Can my wife be pregnant as she has symptoms like sore nipples, increased weight but the test is negative ?

Dear Sir/Madam, My wife last one year under treatment for Pregnency from march on wards she stopped using medicines,up to that she got periods 30 days cycle after that cyccle changed 30-35 days,last her first day april 27,now period missed we did prega test today at home got negative last fourdays she is not feeling well at morning hrs and body weight increased nipils got sensitive pain,round the neck shoulders arms got red colour spots itching is there any chance to get pregnency
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011